In The Community
A major undertaking such as this demands active and open communication between National Grid and the communities affected by the project. To accomplish that, we offer a variety of ways for the public to receive information and interact with us.
- A Twitter account (@sea2shoreNG) is available to encourage public interaction and provide convenient access to ongoing project information. You can get to our Twitter feed by clicking on the Twitter handle above or on the Twitter icon in the footer of this website.
- A project email – info@sea2shoreRI.com
- A toll-free project hotline – 401-515-4525 or 800-687-8906
- This website, which will regularly post up-to-date project news and information
- View a recording of our community information webinar (Dec. 2015)
Concern and caring for the community
Community commitment is something we take very seriously. That’s why we contribute significant resources every year to support programs focused on energy, education, and the environment that affect our customers and region. We understand the importance of building strong relationships with our customers, community leaders, and elected officials to help our communities grow and thrive.